Legal Advice on Employment Disputes and Tribunals
Are you having difficulty with your employer? Do you feel like you are being discriminated against? If the answer to either question is ‘yes’ then CP Law Associates can help represent you as an employee facing issues in the workplace as part of our employment disputes and tribunals service. We offer expert legal advice for employment disputes and tribunals.
Our team of specially trained solicitors are on hand to quickly provide you with expert legal advice and any assistance that is necessary when it comes to employment disputes and tribunals. We are cost effective and fair. At CP Law Associates, we are able to advise on a number of employment issues and will explain to you clearly and jargon free what your legal remedies are. We are also able to assist in writing to your employer and if we are then unable to reach a conclusion, we will take it further by taking the matter to an employment tribunal.
What legal advice and assistance can CP Law Associates provide for employment disputes and tribunals?
We can advise you on the following:
- Bullying and Harassment in the workplace
- Breach of employment contract
- Redundancies and redundancy packages
- Discrimination in the workplace
- Disciplinary appeals and dismissal
Frequently asked questions on employment disputes and tribunals
Are you able to appeal against disciplinary procedures?
Appealing against disciplinary procedures depends on an individuals circumstances. You are able to appeal against disciplinary procedures if you believe that:
- The decision is wrong
- The punishment is too harsh
- Unfair procedures were used
- There is new evidence that has come to light
You are unable to take your employer to a tribunal against a warning, however you can claim constructive dismissal or you may even think of taking it down the mediation route.
What is classed as discrimination?
Discrimination on any of the following characteristics is illegal under the Equality Act of 2010.
- Gender or sexual orientation
What is an employment tribunal?
An employment tribunal is an independent judicial body with a purpose to solve disputes. An employment tribunal can address issues between employees and employers, particularly looking at:
- Unfair dismissal
- Redundancy payments
- Issues regarding equal pay
- Breach of contract
An employment tribunal is seen as a less formal option than a court. Similar to court, the tribunals are unable to dispense legal advice and hearings are open to the public.
Why choose CP Law Associates?
- Expert legal advice on employment disputes and tribunals
- We offer a timely and friendly service
- We offer a free initial contact inquiry
- We can provide expert advice at a very competitive price
- You will deal with an experienced solicitor from the start right through to when your case ends
- View our testimonials page
If you are looking for employment law advice for you as an individual, or for your business that is in financial distress please contact us today,
Contact us today for a free, no-obligation quote.